Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Topic # 2 and # 3 for the Hot Cocoa Swap

#2 Now that we're in the thick of 'Winter'... has your knitting changed to match the season? Are you moving on from dishcloths, and tank tops to afghans, hats and mittens? Has your yarn changed from silk or cotton to wool, superwash or heavier cottons?

Just trying to finish what I started in the fall! Doesn't matter the project or the yarn this time of year.

#3 What is the most 'random' memory you have from your childhood? I know it's not knitting content, but I love learning about the little quirks and interesting things about people!

I think one of my favorite random memories is going to the corner store with my grandfather early on a Sat morning to get his newspaper with him and having him give me a quarter to buy penny candy with! It always took me a long time and he never rushed me - he just talked to the other customers. I would get enough candy to have for the whole week! A quarter went a long way then!

No comments: