Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tagged! 7 Random facts about me!

7 Random Facts... now these are the rules

:- Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. Jane tagged me!

Post these rules on your blog.

List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.

Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.- Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog



7 Random Facts About Me
1. I can't work on just one knitting/crochet project at a time. Needs variety!
2. I am left handed. But I crochet right handed. I do knit left handed.
3. My craft room is a disaster - stuff spread all over the house! Need a Project Organization intervention!
4. Don't drink coffee - hate the taste!
5. Prefer to drive a standard car. I have a 5 speed Honda CRV- don't like automatics.
6. I can name all 7 of the dwarfs from Snow White - can you?
7. I am getting a new computer soon - a MACbook - and plan on revamping my blog!

I am not tagging anyone but feel free to try this if you want!
PS The 7 dwarfs are Dopey, Doc, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Bashful, and Sleepy!

No comments: