1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
I love cocoa anyway at all! Would rather have a big mug than a tea cup so I can fit in more whipped cream or marshmallow topping! One of my favorites besides hot cocoa is to have a Frozen Hot Chocolate - awesome!
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
Love fresh whipped cream or marshmallow Fluff. But marshmallows are great also! Especially the special flavor ones.
What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
Love most yarns. Not a big fan of novelty yarns but do use some for accents. Purple and jewel tones are my favs. Least favs probably orange or yellow but do use those for some projects.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
Enjoy doing both!
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
Knitting I use different types depending on the yarn/project. I prefer circulars or shorter straight needles. I use shorter DPN needles also. Shorter or circular are easier to maneuver. I don't use my long straight needles very often anymore. I use bamboo, wood, addi's, all types of materials.
For crocheting I use most brands - except Boye. I can't get comfortable with them.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
OH YES! One of my projects for the New Year is to organize them. I have a whole room full of craft supplies in dire need if organizing!
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
Things to organize my "stuff".
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
Scarves or dishcloths - quick and great gifts.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
Watch movies and knit. Walk on the beach. Shop. Walk in the snow.
2. What is your favorite animal?
My calico cat "Scoochie"
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
Go to Cape Cod and walk on the beach!
Start a new knitting project.
Spend fun time with BF and family.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
The start of baseball season. We already have tickets to 8 games to see the 2007 World Champion Boston Red Sox play! Spring training starts in 38 days! My first games are April 19th and 20th vs Texas. Can't wait.
Also I am going to Cape Ann in Gloucester, Mass. for a knitting weekend April 4th-6th. I can't wait!!!!! The hotel is right on the beach and you can see an island off shore with 2 lighthouses and can hear the waves from your room.
6. What are your favorite treat?
I have to limit sweets for health reasons but can still have them in limited amounts so they are even more special to me.
Chocolate is my favorite treat - especially dark chocolate. I recently bought a chocolate fountain and it is awesome! There are so many things you can dip in chocolate! I have only used it once so far - on New Years Day but can't wait for another chance to use it!
Hot cocoa is one of my favorite ways to enjoy chocolate. I love to sit and relax with a cup of cocoa in the evening when it is nice and quiet.
Non Food treats:
Candles, shopping and putting my feet up while relaxing listening to music on my Ipod.
7. What is your favorite board game?
Don't play board games much anymore. Have played some Disney memory games with the grandkids. Disney Scene It might be fun to try.
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
I have 4 grown children ages 36,35,30,and26.
I also have 5 grandchildren ages 5,3,2,2,1.
And a kitty who is 8 years old.
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
Allergic to only wine.