1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long have you been doing it?
I do both. Have been crocheting over 30 years. Probably 20 years for knitting.
2) What is on your needles/hook right now?
Afghan for daughter (feather and fan with Mission Falls yarn)
baby afghan (basketweave with Velvet Touch)
Red Sox cabled scarf (Cascade 220)
Dishcloth (Sugar and Cream)
Seed Stitch Scarf(???)
Crocheted Oreo Cookies(Patons wool and Velvet Touch)
Not sure what else
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?
Velvet Touch by Wendy for babies
Cascade 220 or Patons Merino Wool for felting
5) What is your favorite color?
PURPLE! Love jewel tones.
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack
Since I have lots of needles and books and patterns I would go for the yarns! Lots of soft yarns! Lots of colors!
7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)
Baby Blankets. I love the feel of the soft yarn and the pretty colors. Have made many? Loved them all!
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?
Love to make gifts for family or swaps - nothing to complicated. Like to relax while I knit.
9) Do you collect anything?
Lighthouses, shells, beach rocks, knitting "stuff", knitting books
10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
Walking/relaxing on Beach
11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?
Not yet, maybe soon
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
Cocoa or tea No coffee, mostly H2O
13) Favorite Sweets?
14) Any allergies?
15) Do you have pets? kids?
1 pet an 8yo calico cat
4 children ages 36,35,30,26
5 grandkids ages 5,3,2,2,1