1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?
Short plastic straight needles(children's needles) or short circular. Usually size 7 or 8. Crochet hook size G or H.
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try?
I am not fussy - so far haven't found a cotton I didn't like.
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?
Kitchen wood floors and cabinets and gold/bronze granite so most anything goes.
One bath blue/cream/lavender - the other black, navy, dark red
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?
Purple favorite, like navy, dark red, dark green, royal blue, teal, most any color. Least favorite would be orange and yellow.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?
I like winter for a little while then I count the days til spring!
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?
Spend time with family esp. grandkids, walk on the beach, knit something soft., shop
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps?
Chocolate - have to limit how much I have - but like to sit with a big mug of hot cocoa with lots of whipped cream or marshmallows and relax.
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?
Drink mostly water but like to have hot cocoa or tea as a treat. Never drink coffee.
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?
Hawaii would be first choice but most any warm beach would do. I would walk on beach and find a quiet spot and then sit and knit while I listened to the waves.
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?
Allergic to wine. Hate scratchy yarns. Otherwise I am pretty easy to please.