Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Great packages! Thank you Jane and Priscilla!

Saturday night when I returned home from a long day/night at work I had a wonderful package waiting for me! It is from Jane/Grammieknits who made me this beautiful gift for the "Pay it Forward" challenge. It is a FIDGET! I love it! It is a scarflet. It is so soft and warm! The buttons are perfect with the yarn - which is my favorite color - purple! Not just any purple but a warm shaded purple. I can't wait to try to make one for someone. Jane you do such beautiful work and I love this gift. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this challenge and I will definitely "Pay It Forward". Remember Jane - only 37 more days until spring training!
Then yesterday I received this package of goodies from Priscilla for the Dec Crochetoholic Swap. I can't wait to make the little Christmas people. I am not a fast knitter/crocheter so I will have plenty of time to make some for my grandchildren for next Christmas. I have some cute crocheted snowpeople that my grandmother made me many years ago and my grandchildren love to play with them. They often ask to take them home but now I can make them their own!

Priscilla also sent me some yarn to make the cute items which also include some cute peppermint coaster! I got some great chocolates which my daughter claimed and some delicious hot chocolate which I will hide for myself! The pencil and pen and 2 snowmen ornaments are adorable! I even have stickies with my initial on them. Priscilla sent me some Christmas music which I will enjoy and a cute little snowman snowglobe!
Thank you Jane and Priscilla for helping chase away the after hoilday blues! And to my friends that are waiting for a Pay It Forward package from me - I haven't forgotten you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: