Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yarn buys and knittingfrom Maine

These are some of my yarn purchases from Maine. You can also see the patterns, book and needles I bought. A few skeins of the Velvet Touch are with another project and missing from the picture. The Cherry Tree Hill is called Birches and is very pretty! I also bought a pattern for a small entrelac bag, hope to make it after Christmas!
I did buy the red and white Cascade 220 to make this scarf at the Lilac Lily. I started it during the World Series but it was over so fast I didn't get to finish! Have to decide whether to save it for next year or finish now!
I found 3 yarn stores, The Yarn Sellar in York, Central Yarn in Portland, and The Lilac Lily in Southwest Harbor. All very nice and friendly. Wasn't able to visit some others, will save them for next year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: