Friday, October 19, 2007

I have been tagged!

Jane from Jane's Designs tagged me!
I need to link to tagger and post rules.
Share 7 facts - random or weird - about myself.
Tag 7 people and list their names (I will not tag anyone - participate if you want).
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 facts are:
1. I hate to bake, can not handle all the measuring!
2. I love to cook - just never measure -makes meals an adventure!
3. I am lefthanded which can make knitting an adventure!
4. Want to go to Hawaii!
5. Hate to sew but taught quilting for 13 years- I can only sew straight lines and love working with all the great cotton fabrics.
6. Also don't enjoy clothes shopping but LOVE to buy yarn and crafts and things for my grandchildren!
7. I have a lighthouse tattoo of Nauset Light on Cape Cod on my right calf. Think I would like another with a RED SOX logo and knitting needles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats to your Red Sox! :-)
(your secret Santa from Jane's Designs)