Monday, February 25, 2008

Defeat the Winter Doldrums Dishcloth Swap Package

I  returned  from  Cape Cod last evening to find this wonderful package from Cindy C  for the Defeat the Winter Doldrums swap!   What a great way  chase away the winter doldrums !  She sent me 3 beautiful lime green and white dishcloths in different sizes.  They are so cute!  

**I am having a difficult time inserting pictures with my new computer so pictures may not be available at this time.**  

She also sent me some great Sugar and Cream yarn in purple, lavender and green colors.  Will make some wonderful projects!

She sent me a scented candle in a Morning Dew scent that makes me wish spring was here already - very relaxing scent!

I also received a delicious chocolate bar, some yummy hot chocolate and some chocolate covered sunflower seeds - also very delicious!

Cindy C. also sent me a cute little notions bag in almost the same colors as some of the yarn.  I will be perfect for holding some of my stitch markers!

Thank you Cindy C.  It is a wonderful package and has definitely helped chase away the winter doldrums!
 

No comments: