1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?
I LIKE TO WORK WITH PATONS MERINO WOOL OR CASCADE 200, BOTH ARE INEXPENSIVE AND FELT WELL.
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.
CHRISSIE IS FROM SINGAPORE. YOU CAN FIND HER AT http://www.ghostknitter.blogspot.com/
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.
MARY B. HAS A "LAP DOG" NAMED LADY. YOU CAN FIND MARY AT http://www.maryslittlecraftcorner.blogspot.com/
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.
LAURIE C. HAS A WEE LITTLE GIRL. YOU CAN FIND HER AT http://www.knitwitarmywife.blogsppot.com/
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!)
I LIKE OCTOBER MORE BECAUSE THE WEATHER IS BETTER, LOVE THE COLOR OF THE FALL LEAVES AND FLOWERS, AND THE SMELL OF THE LEAVES THAT HAVE FALLEN. WE USUALLY GO TO MAINE FOR A FEW DAYS AND ENJOY ACADIA NATIONAL PARK WHICH IS BEAUTIFUL IN OCTOBER!