Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Finally - some progress!

Well, I have packed up all my supplies to take to the Cape Ann Motor Inn this weekend for the Country Wool Knitting Retreat.  I leave Friday morning and will return for my granddaughters birthday party on Sunday.  The Inn is right on the beach!  You can hear the waves all the time - very relaxing!  Larry and I stayed there last Oct for a night on our way back from Maine and it was great. 
I haven't been there for a retreat yet but am looking forward to it!  Knitting on the beach for 3 days!  It doesn't get much better!


This is the progress on my daughters afghan.  Not much but it is something!  I finished a gold section and most of a green section this week.  Will keep going!  There are going to be 4-5 sections of each color so you can see it has a long way to go!  Pattern is very easy - all knit and purl except for 1 pattern row out of 4 rows.  Just don't seem to get the time.  

1 comment:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh thats coming along nicely!
She's gonna love it!