The All Hallows Eve Dishcloth swap is starting soon! Sign up by Sept 12th to join in on the fun!
1. I have been knitting and crocheting for over 20 years.
2. I use all kinds of needles. It depends on the type of yarn or project I am doing. I don't use long straight needles very often any more. I use mostly short straight/dpn needles or circulars. I DON'T like BOYE brand. Use just about any other brand.
3.I like to make small items that I can carry along. Dishcloths, scarves, leg warmers, bags, an occasional baby afghan or sweater.
4. I don't have a favorite pattern. I like to use patterns appropriate for the recipient/occasion
5. I love "stuff". I have all sorts of notions. I love to try out new things. I am also a "bag addict". I buy new project bags all the time. Just can't help myself!
6. Wendy's Velvet Touch is my favorite. I like to felt so wools/alpaca are always welcome in my stash! I love to make dishcloths so cottons are another favorite in my stash. I like "soft" yarns. Dislike Lopi, fun fur, scratchy yarns. New yarn from Peter Pan/Wendy called Tinkerbell is very soft - bought some for my stash but haven't tried it yet. I think it will be a favorite!
7. Love purple but knit with all colors. Depends on who/where the item is for.
8. I use lots of cottons. Fantasy Naturale, Sugar and Cream, Peaches and Cream, Lion Brand, Bernat Cotton -- you name it -- I use it. I use both solids and multicolored skeins.
9. I like most scents except for citrus.
10. I think witches are the most "Halloweeney"
11. Love chocolate and salty things -
12. My favorite costume was a cowgirl! I wanted to be Annie Oakley ! I had the rifle, 6 shooters, boots and everything - wore them all the time not just Halloween! Luckily I found another line of work - one of the few times I rode a horse I got thrown!
13.Ravelry newbie! capesoxknitter is me!
14.Nothing special to tell my pal except to have fun! I am very easy to please!