Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long time - No Blog!


Wow!  I haven't blogged in a very long time!  July just flew by and August is doing the same!
I received the award above from Laurie C.
She was my partner in my first knitted bag swap and we have remained email and blog buddies ever since. Thank you Laurie! I will post my nominees for the award later this evening or tomorrow.  Need to do some research!
I signed up for a Dishrag Tag!  Sounds like fun.  I will receive a package from a team mate who will send me a knitted dishrag, a skein of yarn, a dishrag pattern chosen by our hostess,and a special gift.  I need to knit the dishrag ASAP and mail it to the next team member with another skein of yarn and the pattern and a gift.  Hope I get the pattern right the first time!  You can see more details and follow our progress at the dishrag tag site.  I am on the Dishrag Divas team! I haven't done anything like this before so it will be interesting to see how it goes!  Can't wait to start!  First package goes out later this week!  Will be watching for mine to arrive!




No comments: