Friday, July 4, 2008

Final topic for Keppin it Cool in the Summertime Dishcloth swap

Wow, this swap went by fast!  My dishcloth package is almost finished.  Should go out on Monday or Tuesday. 
I picked 2 blogs for this topic of checking out and sharing some of the bloggers in this swap that we liked.  There were lots of great blogs but these 2 stuck in my mind. 

The first is Ariel's blog.  Her name jumped out at me since we recently saw The Little Mermaid and Ariel is one of my granddaughters favorites.  She had a picture of 2 beautiful dishcloths.  Very pretty!  I usually don't like yellow but these dishcloths could win me over!  They looked so summery.  Very nice job!

The second is a blog I visit often.  Mary B has a great blog that always cheers me up!  She does great crocheted projects and has begun knitting recently and making really nice things!  Her pictures of her dogs always make me smile!

Check them out!  Bet they make you smile!

2 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh Thanks JoAnne, though there hasn't been much crocheting lately..lol

Ariel said...

Thanks for choosing my blog for your final dishcloth comment. It's funny, I don't normally like yellow either but it's one of my partners favorite colors and I really like the way they came out. Thanks again for the compliments!! :-)