Wednesday, July 25, 2007

First Post

Well, here it is! My blog and my first post.
I am glad to finally be started. May be asking for help to get it looking right.
Need to check the exchanges I am in to see what I need to post for each.
Also will post soon some great pictures from recent trip to NH.
Visited Patternworks and Keepsake Quilting! Great shops. Had a gift certificate from my BF which came in very handy!
Will post picture of my finds later this week.
Will get organized and post again soon.




3 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Woo-Hoo...Wwelcome to Blogland JoAnn!!! and I'm your first comment :)
Any help needed you just have to ask!

jopal said...

Thanks! I am sure once I get started I will have lots or questions!

flutter said...

welcome to world of the blog. so glad you took the plunge! :))

~ your dog days of summer secret pal.